Do you have a website but it doesn’t appear on search engines?
Do you want to learn how to be found immediately by those looking for you on Google?
If yes, you need an SEO consultancy!
EU Web Agency provide a full range of SEO consultancy services
Positioning your website on the main search engines is increasingly important. Thanks to organic positioning, we can be found by the users who do online searches.
But how do you get your website a good position on the search engines?
You have to optimise your site! That is why we talk about SEO, or Search Engine Optimisation.
The EU Web Agency can handle SEO consulting for any kind of website, e-commerce site or blog. Your specialised SEO consultant will help you to reach the objectives you have in mind!
SEO consultancy: what are we talking about?
Let’s start at the beginning.
SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimisation’ and means a series of measures to increase the visits on your site/blog/e-commerce site (if you need it, we can also do e-commerce consultancy) coming from search engines, meaning Google, Bing, Yahoo! and all the others.
Your SEO consultant works to make your website appear among the top results when a user searches the internet for your company or your products.
SEO consultancy: the difference between SEO and SEM.
To be the point of reference in your field on Google and the other search engines, there are two approaches we can take, even doing both at once: we can work on SEM and on SEO.
- SEM: A paid service, meaning running advertising campaigns of various types on Google and related channels like YouTube, for instance, on Bing, on Yahoo! and on all the other search engines.
SEM offers you the possibility, if you do it right, of being listed among the top search results. In practical terms, you will pay Google for every click you receive, and in exchange you will be shown at the top of the search results.
If you are interested, we also do Google AdWords consulting.
- SEO: Not a paid service, this focusses on creating valuable content that the search engine will rank higher in the SERP (search engine results page).
The advantage of SEO is that when you have reached the top listing on the SERP (and this might even take a few months) you will not disappear from the results when your advertising campaigns has ended.
SEO consultancy: here is why you need it!
You can have the best looking site in the world, with spectacular images you took yourself, and unique and fascinating articles…but if nobody finds you, you don’t exist; nobody will click on you and you can’t get any conversions.
Getting good placement is essential, and you have to do this if you don’t want to treat your business like a game. Your SEO consultant can help you get the placement you want!
Here is how EU Web Agency’s SEO consulting works. When you are ready to trust the experts in the field, here is how we will work to make your business a strong, important and visible name on the web:
- Complete analysis of your site and your competitors: The first step of SEO consulting is mapping out where you are now. Using platforms like Analytics, we will study your traffic data and identify the most interesting behaviours and most used keywords in your field of business.
- Identification of your business goals
- Establishing a strategy to reach them: Once the initial situation is understood, the next step in SEO consulting is to design an effective strategy to reach your main goals.
- Improvement and optimisation of your site: Your SEO consultant will get to work on keywords, snippets, link building, content optimisation, SEO copy-writing, site security implementation, social media links, HTML code optimisation and many other things to improve your site’s placement in the search engines.
- Regular reports and analysis of the results: The final step in SEO consulting is running regular reports to assess the work performed and any changes that should be made to keep improving your strategy.
Who are the EU Web Agency’s SEO consultants?
When you put your trust in EU Web Agency, you can count on a SEO consultant with years of experience in the field, who can help you to optimize your website and achieve your goals.
SEO consultancy and then?
Eu Web Agency offers not only SEO consultancy. Look at our other areas of expertise:
- Google Adwords Consultancy
- Affiliate Marketing Consultancy
- Email Marketing Consultancy
- Web Marketing Consultancy
- App Consultancy
- E-commerce Consultancy
- Google Analytics Consultancy
- Social Media Consultancy
- Facebook Consultancy
- Google+ Consultancy
- Instagram Consultancy
- Linkedin Consultancy
- Twitter Consultancy
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating